ULTIMATE SAFETY. MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY.
Tools in the Perform & Protect range are designed to consistently exceed health and safety regulations without compromising on performance. It is our stamp of certification that lets you know that the tools you use are up to the task — they let you get more done in less time without compromising health and safety.
Perform & Protect tools let you get more done in less time and push boundaries of performance without compromising health and safety.
- Get more done in less time
- Improved tool and team performance
- Tools exceed health and safety regulations
Having tools that are compliant with stringent jobsite regulations gives you and your team the ability to take on a greater range of jobs.
- Access jobs on large construction sites
- Tools comply with jobsite regulations
- Take on a wider range of larger jobs
Jobsite safety is paramount. Our Perform & Protect stamp lets your team know that you ve tools that exceed safety standards and lets everyone on site know that you re fully compliant and safe.
- Informs users that tools are fully compliant
- Inform construction sites that you are fully compliant
- Mitigates risks associated with prolonged tool use
Reduced risk of dust inhalation and cleaner workspaces.
Vibration levels reduced by up to 50%, lowering exposure to risk.
Advanced torque control technology keeps you in charge.
The Perform & Protect range reduces the health risks associated with dust inhalation such as silicosis or chronic obstructive lung disease (COLD). The Perform & Protect range features advanced dust management solutions including HEPA certified M Class extractors (0.1% dusts with maximum allowable concentrations (MAC) ≥ 0.1 mg/m³) with automatic filter cleaning, shrouds, hollow drill bits, as well as universal extractors compatible with all brands of tools.
- Improved tool performance, reliability and longevity
- A cleaner and safer work environment
- Reduced risk of dust inhalation